Thesis entitled ‘Role of Malondialdehyde, Interleukin-8 and Tumour Necrosis Factor- alpha in the aetiopathogenesis of Pre-eclampsia’. 120 pages.
Conclusion – It was found that MDA level is significantly increased in pre-eclampsia group but both TNF and IL-8 levels are decreased in the same group which indicated no role of pro inflammatory cytokines in pregnancy complicated with pre eclampsia. It was also observed that pregnant women with pre-eclampsia who delivered low birth weight babies were having significantly increased levels of TNF and IL-8 in comparison with the same group with normal birth weight babies.
Purpose – To understand research methodology and research principles.
Bone and Joint Journal –
Research Methods and Paper Review Course; 26 th June 2019
Research Methodolgy course; RCS – 12th Nov 2018.
Learnt about research ethics, standards, recruiting participants, data collection and reporting.
Good Clinical Practice course; ’e learning NIHR’ – 11th Nov 2018.
Learnt about practical guide to ethical and scientific quality standards in clinical research.
- The staged management of gleno–humeral joint osteonecrosis in patients with haematological induced disease – a cohort review.
Published in International Orthopaedics Journal on 11th May 2018
- Outcome of proximal pole scaphoid nonunion treated with antegrade headless compression screw and bone graft.
H. Jawalkar, S. Aggarwal, A. Bilal, A. Oluwasegun, A. Tavakkolizadeh, J. Compson. Proceedings from IOS UK published in Bone & Joint journal 28 July 2016
- A rare cutaneous transverse branch from the dorsal branch of the Ulnar nerve.
J Hand Surg Eur Vol 1753193415594108. Published on July 3, 2015
- The Targon FN system for management of Intracapsular NOF Fractures: Minimum 2 year experience and outcome in an independent hospital.
Clin Orthop Surg 2015 Mar;7(1):22-28
- Iatrogenic Chiladiti Syndrome following malposition of Chest tube placement’.
Post graduate medical journal, United Kingdom. Study done in department of imaging, QEH, London, 2006.
- Significance of changes in serum level of TNF-alpha, IL-8 & MDA in pregnant women with Pre-eclampsia’.
Published in the proceedings of National Conference of Association of Medical Biochemists of India held at Raipur (CG), India on 5th – 7th Nov, 2004.